Members can now benefit from 1-2-1 coaching with our team of British Cycling accredited coaches, led by Head Coach, Richard Liston.
Whether you're looking to take on longer sportives, long-distance challenges, improve your racing performance, or just simply enjoy the satisfaction of building your skills and fitness on a bike, our coaching team has the depth of knowledge and experience necessary to help you hit your targets.
Coaching is booked in at a minimum three month blocks to allow for consistent and sustainable training.
Coaching subscriptions renew automatically every three months from the date of the first purchase - please read your confirmation email carefully for instructions should you need to cancel your bespoke coaching package before renewal.
Upon booking, a separate email will be sent to you with further details on next steps - keep an eye on your junk mail so you don't miss it!
Intake is ongoing so you can buy your coaching block whenever you're ready to get started.
The 1-2-1 coaching package includes:
- an initial email consultation to develop a bespoke training plan to cater to your specific cycling goals
- an individualised training plan sent weekly to you via TrainingPeaks
- once weekly in-person meetings with your coach and other ICC members signed on for coaching either at the Velopark on Thursdays or Regent's Park on Saturdays
- ongoing email consultation with your coaching team
- ongoing member support from other members also signed on for 1-2-1 coaching so that you can train together when possible
- ad hoc additional support from race captains, where possible, to assist in event support for those with similar goals